About The Product
A racing glove at the highest level of performance and driving comfort. The fruit of experience acquired over years of racing, this glove is constructed with the most resistant and sophisticated materials, such as titanium, carbon fiber, and Kevlar® thread to ensure the wearer outstanding performance. The glove also offers technical solutions derived from ergonomic studies of the parts most subject to strain in case of fall.
Features and Benefits
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber and titanium on the knuckles and back
- Carbon fiber inserts at the joints of the fingers and the head of the ulna bone
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Distortion Control on little finger
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger
- Kevlar® jersey
- Kevlar® fiber stitching
- Cowhide leather
- Leather palm reinforcement
- Reinforcement on fingertip of left middle finger
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elasticated inserts on the back of the hand
- Pre-curved fingers
- Micro-injection reinforcement
- Perforation on inner side of fingers
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Cycle Gear is proud to be America's Largest Retailer of Dainese Motorcycle Apparel. Trusted by World Champion racers since the 70's, Dainese offers performance leather and textile gear perfect for all levels of enthusiasts. Dainese's designs have always been cutting edge with a quality and attention to detail other motorcycle apparel brands strive to achieve. Innovative materials such as carbon fiber, titanium, and composite protectors that are certified to the highest European standards are incorporated into their leather riding gear, boots and gloves. If textile is more your thing, Dainese incorporates the same level of safety into their waterproof and mesh jackets and pants using materials such as Gore-Tex®, Cordura®, and their exclusive D-Dry® waterproof membrane. If you want the best, wear what the best in racing wear. Rossi, Roberts, Lorenzo, Spencer, Bayless, Biaggi…and you.