About The Product
Supermoto and Naked Bike riders can rule the street in style with Alpinestars M1 Glove. Featuring exclusive Monster Energy details and logos, the M1's extended cuffs offer additional protection around the wrist whilst maintaining the flexibility and freedom of movement provided by an MX glove.
Features and Benefits
- Full grain-leather construction for unrivalled durability and abrasion resistance
- Race proven Polyurethane knuckle protection is complemented by three Polyurethane ridges position on the first three fingers, providing the ultimate in impact and abrasion resistance
- External foam padding is provided around the wrist, thumb and over the fingers for additional impact absorption
- Clarino® thumb and finger reinforcement for abrasion resistance
- Accordion stretch panel on the thumb allows for an excellent range of motion whilst providing an extra layer of padding over the thumb joint
- Pre-curved fingers assist with grip while reducing muscle fatigue
- Featuring a MX style wrist closure system for ease of use, minimum detailing and the ultimate in urban styling
- External seam stitching has been used to improved feel and comfort
- Exclusive Alpinestars and Monster Energy™ co-branding affords an aggressive, distinctive style
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?