About The Product
Finally, an easy and affordable way to adjust your fuel injection system to accommodate modifications to your motorcycle's exhaust system, air cleaner, or engine components.
The Wild Things® Fuel Injection Controller is load-based. Aside from reading throttle position and RPM, the Wild Things® Fuel Injection Controller also takes into account the load the engine is under. Even though you may encounter the same throttle positions at the same RPMs in different riding situations, the engine's fuel requirement will not be the same because the engine is not under the same load. The Wild Things® Fuel Injection Controller module allows you to tune the fuel injection much the same way you jet a carburetor.
Features and Benefits
- The green "pot" functions like the fuel mixture screw and pilot jet on a carburetor to adjust light throttle operation through highway cruising and steady throttle.
- The yellow "pot" functions like an accelerator pump on a carburetor. It adds fuel as the throttle is opened.
- The red "pot" functions like a main jet on a carburetor to add fuel on the top end.
- The RPM "pot" adjusts at what RPM the green and yellow fuel addition stops and the red fuel setting takes over.
- The Wild Things® Fuel Injection Controller module includes Scotchlock connectors allowing you to quickly and easily splice into your stock wiring harness.
- Universal: Any V-Twin Metric cruiser with fuel injection -Typical Applications with Fuel Injection.
- Honda: '02-'08 VTX1800 (All Models)
- Kawasaki: '99-'09 Vulcan 1500/1600/2000
- Suzuki: '04-'09 1600 Marauder/Boulevard M95
- Victory: '98-'09 Victory (All Models)
- Yamaha: '02-'09 Road Star Warrior, '08-'09 Road Star, '07-'09 V Star 1300, '09 V Star 950, and '06-'09 Roadliner/Stratoliner/Raider
About The Brand
K�ryakyn has been in the business of improving and beautifying motorcycles since before many of today's riders "ran 'er through the gears" for the first time. Unlike a large segment of the industry, they learned that the bandwagon usually doesn't lead the parade. K�ryakyn innovation breeds well thought out parts that work, fit, and most of all, look great! Each K�ryakyn accessory is intended to look fantastic by itself, but is usually a member of group of parts that combine to create a "look". This allows each rider to add accessories a couple at a time, or go for the full complement all at once, without the end result looking like an arbitrary hodgepodge of parts that can leave you wondering if they were all supposed to go on the same bike.