About The Product
The Fi2000 is the single best way to tune fuel-injected motorcycles in order to eliminate lean air/fuel mixture settings. It's simple to install, works with any exhaust system-stock or aftermarket, and requires no additional dyno testing or mapping. This is a plug-and-play technology at its best.
It's the perfect tool to fine tune FI engines quickly, easily, and economically. Because each Fi2000 is tuned to a specific brand and model, it is preset with the optimal settings for each machine.
The Fi2000 and the Fi2000R connects with its O.E.M.-style connectors directly to the engine's fuel-injector bodies.
Features and Benefits
- Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology
- No confusing computer downloads to install
- No expensive dyno testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model of motorcycle, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
- Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration
About The Brand
Cobra started making exhausts for metric cruisers back in the 80's and are still going strong today. In addition to exhausts for metric cruisers such as Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha, they also make products for American bikes such as Harley Davidson and Victory.