About The Product
All RK chains are prestressed and pre-stretched to ensure equal load distribution and minimal maintenance. They're made of the highest-grade medium carbon-alloy steel available, and all RK Racing Chain components are shot peened and heat-treated.
Features and Benefits
420 Features and Benefits
- High quality pins, bushings and rollers for maximum durability
- All pins are 4 point riveted
- Longer wear life than RK standard chain
428 Features and Benefits
- Suitable for 150cc max street and 125cc max off-road use
- Average tensile strength of 5,000 lbs.
520 Features and Benefits
- Suitable for 250cc max street and 125cc max off-road use
- Average tensile strength of 5,800 lbs.
- Suitable for 500cc max off-road use
- Average tensile strength of 8,800 lbs.
About The Brand
The RK in RK Racing is an abreviation of "Roller Chain" in German - RK Racing knows chains. They make high quality, long lasting chains and sprockets for sport bikes and dirt bikes both in OEM and "Quick Acceleration" sizes.