About The Product
A highly specialized lightweight 520 sealed ring chain developed exclusively for superbike racing applications where a combination of lightweight and durability are a must. Utilizes Renthal's Self Regulating Seal (SRS) technology to increase service life. The specially developed Self Regulating Seal ring is pre-loaded during assembly creating a spring effect. As the chain wears, conventional O-rings and X-rings lose their seal, however the SRS ring has the ability to unlock itself during use keeping a tighter seal against the side plates. This offers increased longevity, as the specially formulated grease remains trapped around the critical pin and bushing area longer while also keeping dirt, water and other contaminants out.
Features and Benefits
- SRS Ring technology enhances chain flexibility and offers smoother operation than standard O-ring chains
- Larger diameter pins manufactured from specially enhanced alloy steel improve the resistance to shock loads and wear
- Quad riveting process on each pin increases the tensile strength of the chain
- Thicker inner and outer plates increase the fatigue life of the chain
- Gold anodized side plates help prevent corrosion
- Every RR4 SRS chain comes pre-stretched for enhanced performance
- Each chain includes masterlink and a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation
- Average tensile strength of 8204lbs
About The Brand
Renthal is a global leader in the manufacturing, design and sales of motorcycle and ATV accessories, including but not limited to, handlebars, grips, chainwheels and chain. Their products are sold globally, but the manufacturing heart is in Manchester England. Renthal is the leader in handlebars for the motorcycle and ATV markets and currently, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and KTM fit their motocross models with Renthal handlebars as stock. Renthal sponsors racers from all over the world and 153 World Titles and 132 US Titles have been won using Renthal products.