About The Product
A chest protector that fits perfectly with the Leatt brace. The Leatt Adventure Roost Guard features an exclusive BraceOn elastic strap system that attaches the protector to the Leatt-Brace® yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector. A critical need for championship level riding.
Features and Benefits
- CE approved to EN 14021 Standards
- Close fitting, and allows for over or under the jersey use
- Made of extremely tough HDPE and washable Biofoam
- Front and rear removable plates allow brace to fit close to body
- Adjustable arm and chest straps for great fit
- Removable shoulder and upper arm guards
- Fits riders from approx. 50-100kg /110- 220lb
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.