About The Product
The ADVENTURE BACK PROTECTOR is designed to be worn under the jersey while perfectly integrating with any Leatt-Brace®. The removable back plate creates a perfect fit wit the Leatt-Brace®, getting it as close to the body as possible, maximizing the effectiveness of the brace.
Features and Benefits
- Perfectly integrates with all Leatt-Braces®
- Meets ce safety approval EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Removable, adjustable kidney belt
- SM/MD size fits riders approx. 5' 3" to 5' 7.5" tall
- LG/XL size fits riders approx. 5' 7.5" to 6' tall
- 2XL size fits riders approx. 6' to 6' 5" tall
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.