About The Product
Why Leatt?This chart shows the percentage of force reduction when wearing a Leatt neck brace vs. not wearing a brace.
The Adventure 3 is a newly updated, premium piece of neck protection at an affordable price. It's 3 way adjustability a2ows it to fit different body shapes and sizes exactly like The Club III. The Adventure III is just lacking the front and rear table height adjustments of it's more expensive counterpart. As with all Leatt neck braces the Club III is designed by a medical doctor with the help of biomedical engineers and medical professionals. See sizing chart to choose your size.
Features and Benefits
- New exclusive Lycra TPR logo padding
- New 2-pcs padding design
- Injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polyamide resin material
- As always the Adventure III features Alternative Load Path Technology™
- As always the Adventure III is three-way adjustable material
- As always the Adventure III has a collarbone relief section
- As always the Adventure III has a breakaway rear strut and crush zones for enhanced safety
- Padding kit removable/washable
- Optional graphic padding & stickers kits available
- Replacement parts available
- CE Approved to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/eec
- Size medium weighs 1.76 pounds, without optional chest strap
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.