About The Product
The race collar has evolved.
Designed with the assistance of top orthopedic professionals, the EVS RC-Evolution race collar system provides the ultimate in neck protection. It reduces injuries related to neck compression and extension, which are the main causes of serious spinal-cord damage.
The EVS RC-Evolution has a customizable, ergonomic fit that works with the rider to both ensure comfort and maximize impact protection. Reducing overall weight and bulk, its vented design allows air to move freely through the collar, helping keep you cool.
How does the EVS RC-Evolution do all this better than other braces out there? For starters, it offers improved load transfer to the shoulders while filling the space between helmet and shoulders more effectively than other devices. It also avoids putting unnecessary pressure on the upper body in otherwise-benign crashes.
You'll love the simplicity of use, the much-easier adjustability, the lower weight and bulk, and that it works with EVS (and non-EVS) roost guards. This is one serious piece of high-tech, moto eye-candy, too.
Stay in one piece - in comfort and in style.
Features and Benefits
- Modular collar for easy ergonomic fit
- TPR frontal closure
- Hook-and-loop connection for on-the-fly attachment and detachment
- Adjustable height allows a customized fit
- Soft, rubberized leading edges for added comfort
- Structural back and shoulder support
- Mesh-covered vents to increase airflow
- Lightweight design
- No buckles, bolts, or screws involved
- Soft, hidden tether for optional chest-protector attachment
- Can be removed and thrown in the wash for easy cleaning
- Vented design with sculpted contours for breathability and airflow
Removable Strap AttachmentSizing
- Reinforced padded straps keep the system secure
- Buckle-free, hook-and-loop sternum strap for micro-size adjustment
- Small (Kid's): 50-100 lbs. / 23-45 kg
- Medium: 100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg
- Large: 150-250 lbs. / 68-113 kg
- X-Large: 250+ lbs. / 113+ kg
About The Brand
In 1985 two gentlemen developed a strategy that would forever change and revolutionize the sport of Motocross. After years of knee injuries and no brace on the market to fit their need, EVS Sports was born. The AMX-5 was the industries first ever Motocross specific knee brace. Over 25 years later the AMX-5 saw tremendous success with some of the worlds most prestigious athletes using it and helping to grow the brand into the image it has become today. Over the last quarter of a century EVS Sports has become the leader in innovation and advanced technology, developing head to toe products for the majority of today's extreme sports athletes. What started out as one knee brace has evolved into an extensive line of knees braces, neck supports, helmets, chest/back protection and a long list of protective gear products to keep any athlete safe when doing what they love. EVS pours the same amount of dedication and determination into their products as you do into becoming the best that you can possibly be.