About The Product
Similar to LEATT®'s ADVENTURE BODY PROTECTOR, but lighter in weight and a2owing for more freedom of movement. The BODY VEST is designed to be worn under the jersey while perfectly integrating with any Leatt-brace®. LEATT®'s patent pending BraceOn strap systems holds the neck brace to the BODY VEST yet allows them to move independently. Comfortable, free flowing mesh body holds the armor plates where they are needed most.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to fit perfectly with any Leatt-Brace®
- Back protector meets CE safety approval EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Front of protector meets CE safety approval EN 1621
- Fully articulating back protector plates are comfortable and allow a great range of movement
- Cool, comfortable and breathable mesh body holds armor in place
- Removable kidney belt can be adjusted in height for individual fit
- SM/MD size fits riders approx. 40-60kg (90-130 LBS)
- LG/XL size fits riders approx. 55-85kg (120-190 LBS)
- 2XL size fits riders approx. 80-110kg (180-240 LBS)
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.