About The Product
Fox 360 Vented Pants. The Vented 360 jersey / pant combo is a featherweight alliance of breathability and performance designed for the ultimate high-temp relief. Large hole vented construction and lightweight engineering make for a breath of fresh air exactly where you need it most.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight mesh construction promotes incredible airflow
- Innovative double layer knee panels resist abrasion and heat while maximizing connectivity with the bike
- Improved waist buckle system makes for easy operation with gloves on
- New Quad-Stretch™ rear yoke and Active-Stretch™ knee panels utilize our high-tech stretch fabric to promote natural movement
- Updated vented thigh logos and improved knee intake scoops increase airflow
- Constructed in the perfect attack position for ready-to-race performance
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.