About The Product
Developed exclusively by Scorpion, their industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact. Advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement, and there is an EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar. KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather, and the liner is easily removable and washable. The goggle eye port accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes and features a soft, pliable rubber roost guard.
Features and Benefits
- Premium Polycarbonate shell
- Impact absorbing EPS
- Cooling ventilation system
- Toolless changeable mouth vent with washable sponge filter
- Replaceable and washable KwickWick2 Liner set (including crown piece and cheek pads)
- Removable and washable Mudguard protecting from injury
- Air inflatable cheek pad with AIR PUMP ? AirFit®
- Aerotuned design
- Meets or exceeds DOT Standards
- Meets or exceeds ECE R22-05 safety standards
About The Brand
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmet and protective gear design and manufacturing. ScorpionExo® Helmets are available for street and off-road riders and are engineered by some of the world's most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field. They put the same focus on high-tech engineering and style into their jackets, pants, and gloves for men and women street riders.