About The Product
O'NEAL offers a full range of helmets comprised of state of the art materials and the latest in head protection technology. O'NEAL helmets are offered in a range of the highest of safety standards which include DOT, SNELL 2010, ECE and Australia Standard. Keep your head in the hands of the experts and put your trust in the company that's provided superior rider protection for over four decades!
Features and Benefits
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite weave shell
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL 2010 & D.O.T. Standards
- Lightweight, superior fit & comfort
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front to back airflow-flushes heat & humidity up & out
- Removable & washable interior
- Large eye port for maximum visibility & superior goggle fit
- Integrated visor design with built-in SunBlock extension
- Replacement liners / cheek pads and visors available
About The Brand
From the back of a van in 1970 to a 67,000 square foot facility today, O'Neal has come a long way and Cycle Gear is proud to be America's largest dealer of O'Neal Products. O'Neal was founded and driven to create better products to go racing with, something that has carried on throughout the years. Whether you are a beginning weekend trail rider or a seasoned MX superstar, O'Neal is prepared to cover you from head to toe. O'Neal makes a range of off-road helmets that meet the highest safety standards including DOT, Snell 2010, and ECE. O'Neal jerseys and pants come in a variety of stylish colors as well as features including long wearing patches and padding. O'Neal has been designing gloves since the beginning, and the result is a long lasting and comfortable product ready to go the distance. O'Neal boots are designed to offer maximum protection and comfort. O'Neal makes full lines of gear for men, women, and children, so outfit the family and go for a ride!