About The Product
The top of the line off-road helmet from HJC, the RPHA X Tempest Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet features a matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. HJC made the RPHA X Tempest Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet in three shell sizes for a perfect and compact fit, and the Cool4ever™ liner cools down faster than most fabrics and features removable and washable crown and cheek pads.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) construction: A matrix of carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Three Shell Sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG and XL-2XL
- Large Eye Port: Maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out of the rear of the helmet via 11 intake vents and 4 exhaust vents
- Streamline Multi-Position Visor adjusts for various riding conditions. Underside of visor includes rider information decal
- COOL4EVER™ Interior: Lightweight, moisture wicking, odor free and anti bacterial, premium soft feel with ginkgo extract. Innovative new fabric offers self-cooling properties allowing it to cool down faster than other major fabrics. Extremely important for long hot rides. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- SNELL/DOT Approved
- Weight: 2.92 lbs / 1325g (approx, based on size medium solid color)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
About The Brand
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world. As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.