About The Product
Featuring the same dynamic graphic, the new Fox V3 Steel Faith Helmet boasts a new silver/red color for 2012.
Features and Benefits
- Strong, lightweight, KEVLAR®® & fiberglass construction
- Multi-channel internal EPS liner distributes air through helmet
- Fully removable & washable Coolmax® comfort liner & cheek pads
- Super-wide eye port optimizes periferal vision
- Smart Venting system includes 10 intake ports & 4 exits
- Rear vent design to maximize airflow
- Adjustable intake vents open up & lock down
- Meets Snell 2005 & DOT Certifications
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.