About The Product
The first top-to-bottom redesign of our VX series. Bristling with functional updates, it promised to be the choice of a growing number of racers and riders turning away from needless flash and stamped-out construction in favor or Arai's legendary pursuit of building the best helmet humanly possible. It features numerous updates and several innovations, like Arai's innovative new Emergency-Release Cheek Pad design developed for much easier helmet-removal from an injured rider by trained medical technicians. The PRO3 is also Arai's first dirt helmet to feature its top-mount diffuser ventilation system.
Features and Benefits
- The PRO3's clc (Complex Laminate Construction) shell utilizes Arrai's proprietary aerospace fiberglass technology to achieve a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package
- The PRO's radical peak design actually scavenges and forces more air into the forehead vent-ports for improved cooling
- 11mm of forward tilt in the upper chinbar nose area, giving you more room and a more open feeling
- A one-piece, stamp formed stainless steel expanded mesh screen provides a durable barrier against roost while minimizing mud-packing
- The closeable chinbar vent gate allows airflow control to the chin area
- Unique rounded chinbar shape with less protrusion, making it less likely to catch and dig in during a spill
- Liner and cheek pads are fully removable
- Dry-Cool® material for superior heat transfer and drying time
- Emergency Release Cheek pads slide out easily via the integrated pull-tabs built into the underside of the cheek pad
About The Brand
Arai's name and reputation have been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven't devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else's. Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly set them apart. Whether you are a pro road racer or a casual commuter, Motocross superstar or weekend trail rider, Arai makes a helmet for you.