About The Product
The Motion Eclipse Casual Shoes bring the technology of the future to modern action sports styling. Remarkably lightweight, our Motion midsole and outsole technology provides enhanced flexibility and all day comfort.
Features and Benefits
- 3D Molded EVA Sockliner: Provides arch support, cushion and shock absorption
- Rebound Foam: Maximizes energy return to aid propulsion and enhance endurance
- Skylyte Midsole: Featherweight EVA with superior shock absorption for a cushioned ride
- Motion Flex Grooves: Enhance flexibility for natural movement and greater comfort
- Duratrak MDT: Originally developed for our award-winning motocross boots, this ultra tacky and durable rubber compound features multi-directional tread
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.