About The Product
Just when you thought death had been done to death - we went ahead and drew this. The Harbinger. Pronounced Har-Binge-Er, his toothy grin is but a sly reminder of every mans eventual fate. Scythe at the ready, he reaps what others have sowed. The final harvest. If this is your style of graphic, you will absolutely love this lid. If it isnt, please address your vitriolic disdain to our home office at rideicon.com. Drawing skulls is our business, and business is ridiculous.
Features and Benefits
- DOT and Snell M2005 Approved
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable Hydradry interior
- Quick-change fog-free proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?