About The Product
You need major storage? Here's the answer. With its large center compartment and 2 large end compartments per side, pack away! Still need more room? Expand each end compartment 2" for that extra room. With its semi-rigid construction, this bag holds its shape no matter how much you pack. Perfectly sized, this bag provides back support for the rider when mounted on the passenger seat. Lean back and enjoy. Plenty of sturdy D-rings allow you to bungee additional items to the bag or lock the side pocket zippers if needed (small padlock not included). The weather is little threat with traditional Kuryakyn weather resistant construction and self-sealing zippers. This bag provides ample protection for your items. Use the convenient shoulder strap for carrying the bag after a long day of riding.
Features and Benefits
- Fully zipped end doors and large hatch allows ample access to main compartment from most sides
- Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it
- Waterproof zippers with large, glove-friendly pulls
- 1200 Denier construction for durability
- Wide hook-and-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest
- Included Items: Bag, Shoulder Strap, Two Adjustable Universal Straps, & Rain Cover
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 16" x 15" (Expands to 20" Wide)
- Capacity: 3960 cu.in. / 64.89 L (Expanded: 5280 cu.in./ 86.52 L)
About The Brand
K�ryakyn has been in the business of improving and beautifying motorcycles since before many of today's riders "ran 'er through the gears" for the first time. Unlike a large segment of the industry, they learned that the bandwagon usually doesn't lead the parade. K�ryakyn innovation breeds well thought out parts that work, fit, and most of all, look great! Each K�ryakyn accessory is intended to look fantastic by itself, but is usually a member of group of parts that combine to create a "look". This allows each rider to add accessories a couple at a time, or go for the full complement all at once, without the end result looking like an arbitrary hodgepodge of parts that can leave you wondering if they were all supposed to go on the same bike.