About The Product
Hydration should be easy and continuous, not hurried and gluttonous.
People who use a GEIGERRIG hydration pack during activity report that they drink 30% more water than they do when using a standard, un-pressurized, sucking hydration system. Why?
With a GEIGERRIG hydration pack and its OGWA powered hydration bladder, you'll never suck again. All that you'll need to do is to bite down. The GEIGERRIG pressurized system does the rest - continuous, easy, comfortable hydration without disruption.
Features and Benefits
- Fabric: 100% Ballistic rip stop, 500 cubic inch dry capacity
- Bladder: 70 oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying
- Zippers: heavy-duty size 8 coil zippers
- I-Pod ready compartment, with waterproof zipper garage
- Removable waist strap
- Chest strap: integrated slider chest strap
About The Brand
GEIGERRIG hydration packs and hydration systems are inspired by their friends, family and community who share their days hiking, climbing, biking, skiing, kayaking, fishing, running, bouldering...The Winter Dew Tour, the Xterra Winter World Championships, the Xterra Summer National Championships, the mountains, the rivers, the trails and many other venues bring outdoor enthusiasts and premier athletes from around the world to their home to train, to compete and to use their pressurized hydration packs. The area, the events and especially the athletes inspire GEIGERRIG and the hydration packs and hydration pack filters that they build. GEIGERRIG - Performance enhancing hydration packs and inline water filters for those who work and play in the great outdoors! Carry a GEIGERRIG hydration pack, and You'll Never Suck Again.