About The Product
Hydration should be easy and continuous, not hurried and gluttonous.
People who use a GEIGERRIG hydration pack during activity report that they drink 30% more water than they do when using a standard, un-pressurized, sucking hydration system. Why?
With a GEIGERRIG hydration pack and its OGWA powered hydration bladder, you'll never suck again. All that you'll need to do is to bite down. The GEIGERRIG pressurized system does the rest - continuous, easy, comfortable hydration without disruption.
Features and Benefits
- Slide Top and Wide Mouth -The slide top allows the entire top of the reservoir to open up to provide easy access for cleaning, drying and filling
- Pressure Bulb - The pressure bulb and pressure tube provides the mechanism to pressurize the reservoir utilizing the Patent pend. two chamber system. While it is not always necessary to energize your reservoir for the purposes of: Spray to drink, Spray to Cool, Spray to Clean, Spray to Share?etc. It is certainly convenient to have this capability so that you can enjoy these benefits
- Surge Protector Valve - The bite valve has an on-off switch as well as a special configuration that makes it uniquely suitable for pressurized, spray hydration without leakage
- Quick Release Valves - Unthreading the pressure tube and drinking tube every time you want to refill or clean your reservoir is inconvenient. The quick release valves allow you to easily disconnect the tubes and leave them positioned in the pack while you remove the reservoir for filling and cleaning
- 15 Denier Polyurethane - This is a tougher polyurethane that minimizes any ballooning affect that may occur when the reservoir is pressurized for spraying
- Compression Backing Nylon - This Nylon backing helps protect the reservoir as well as prevent any ballooning effect on the air side of the Patent pending pressurized Ogwa bladder
About The Brand
GEIGERRIG hydration packs and hydration systems are inspired by their friends, family and community who share their days hiking, climbing, biking, skiing, kayaking, fishing, running, bouldering...The Winter Dew Tour, the Xterra Winter World Championships, the Xterra Summer National Championships, the mountains, the rivers, the trails and many other venues bring outdoor enthusiasts and premier athletes from around the world to their home to train, to compete and to use their pressurized hydration packs. The area, the events and especially the athletes inspire GEIGERRIG and the hydration packs and hydration pack filters that they build. GEIGERRIG - Performance enhancing hydration packs and inline water filters for those who work and play in the great outdoors! Carry a GEIGERRIG hydration pack, and You'll Never Suck Again.