About The Product
Nikwax knows that high quality leather is not cheap, and understands the need to keep it clean and protected. The environmentally-friendly special formula is designed to revitalize without over-softening or removing any water repellent finishes applied by the manufacturer.
Features and Benefits
- Cleans dirty, tired leather clothing and equipment lifting out dirt that can attract water and mask water-repellent finishes
- Revitalizes the look and feel of leather without over softening
- Does not strip off the manufacturer's water repellency
- Increases or maintains breathability
- Does not leave behind water-attractive residues which encourage "wetting-out"
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimizes outdoor performance
- Easy to apply
- Water-based- environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Manufacturer guarantees shelf life for four years
- 10oz. bottle
About The Brand
Born in 1954, Nick Brown was brought up in Kent and was introduced to trekking in the Peaks with his father, through the YHA, from the age of ten. Nick walked in Scotland every year and being dissatisfied with the waterproofing products available, he created his own recipe for preserving his boots. It was important to make them waterproof without softening them and losing their essential supportive features. Nick's wax (hence the name Nikwax) was the beginning of a remarkable success story.