About The Product
The Metro Air Force Master Blaster Motorcycle Dryer features a total of 8 peak horsepower.
Two twin fan, 4.0 Peak horsepower motors that deliver up to 58,500 feet per minute of clean, filtered, warm airflow. Two switches allow users to set the airflow and temperature at 3 different levels. Use either motor (front or rear) independently or both simultaneously for maximum power. Five different nozzles enable users to position airflow where desired and eliminate water spots.
Features and Benefits
- 8 peak horsepower dryer unit on wheels
- 12-foot cord
- Rugged all-steel construction
- 10-foot heavy-duty hose
- Heavy-duty neoprene blower nozzle
- NozzleAir concentrator
- Air streamer tool
- Micro adaptor
- Male/male adaptor
- 5-piece attachment kit
- Motor: 8.0 Peak HP (two motors)
- Airflow: 58,500 ft./min.
- Fan: 2 Motors / 2 Stage Dual Fan
- 2 Speeds / 2 Temperatures
- 19 Amps
- 10ft. x 1.5 inch Commercial Strength Flexible Hose
- 12-foot heavy-duty 3-conductor cord
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- E/Z change foam filter
- Attachments: Air Flare, Micro Adapter, 5/8'' Blower Nozzle, Air Streamer Tool, 1-1/4 to 1-1/4 Hose Adaptor
About The Brand
In December of 1939, Hyman Gulker pawned his pocket watch and gave $50 to his son-in-law Israel and daughter Pearl Stern. That was the beginning of Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Company