About The Product
Combining great style and comfort, these grips provide a soft, non-slip surface that dampens operating vibration. Recessed area between the ISO-Pads permits air movement for added comfort in hot weather. The knurled Accent Rings add a touch of class.
Features and Benefits
- Stock throttle sleeve is re-used
- Easily cut spacer is included to accommodate bars of differing lengths
- Super high strength adhesive and easy step-by-step installation instructions are included
- These grips are not compatible with "bar-end" weights found on many bikes
- Removing these weights is a simple affair and the vibration absorbing quality of the ISO Grips more than compensate for the vibration damping lost by removal of the "bar-end" weight
- Sometimes the "bar-end" weight is incorporated into the design of the stock grips and actually supports the end of the grip
- Make sure removing "bar-end" weights or stock grips will not effect the installation of the ISO Grips
- 5-3/4" long
About The Brand
K�ryakyn has been in the business of improving and beautifying motorcycles since before many of today's riders "ran 'er through the gears" for the first time. Unlike a large segment of the industry, they learned that the bandwagon usually doesn't lead the parade. K�ryakyn innovation breeds well thought out parts that work, fit, and most of all, look great! Each K�ryakyn accessory is intended to look fantastic by itself, but is usually a member of group of parts that combine to create a "look". This allows each rider to add accessories a couple at a time, or go for the full complement all at once, without the end result looking like an arbitrary hodgepodge of parts that can leave you wondering if they were all supposed to go on the same bike.