About The Product
The CrampBuster Throttle Control is the original cruise-assist accessory, and thousands of riders worldwide enjoy this easy-to-use tool.
There are no moving parts or tools required. It works much like an oil-filter wrench; simply stretch it open and snap it on the outside of your grip. It will rotate freely clockwise (upward), but when turned counterclockwise (downward) by the weight of your palm, it pinches and the throttle is pulled open.
CrampBuster is the original design, not a copy or an imitation. When you buy a genuine CrampBuster, you know you're getting the real deal.
Features and Benefits
- Full throttle control with a relaxed hand
- Reduces hand fatigue and cramping
- Comfortably fits your hand
- Easier throttle operation
- Eliminates throttle "creep"
- Safe - doesn't lock throttle on
- Regular: STANDARD - Fits One 5/16 Inch And Smaller Diameter Grips
- Wide: OVERSIZE - Fits One 3/8 inch And Larger Diameter Grips
About The Brand
The original Crampbuster started life as a universal motorcycle cruise control. It was originally designed 1 1/8? in diameter with the "paddle" portion protruding back toward the rider about 2? long. In 1991, the editor of "Popular Science" magazine secretly purchased a Crampbuster for testing. He was so impressed with its performance that the Crampbuster was featured in the "What's New?" section of the May 1991 Popular Science issue! As endorsements are considered, that was the equivalent to being on the "Johnny Carson Show." It was then that people began to take the Crampbuster seriously!