About The Product
Castrol Power RS Racing with Trizone Technology™ is a premium-quality, full synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle oil designed to ensure maximum power and performance, even under the most demanding riding conditions. Its anti-friction formulation is proven to increase acceleration compared to conventional motorcycle oils.
Features and Benefits
- Race-derived technology for maximum engine acceleration
- Extreme high-temperature air-cooled and water-cooled engine performance
- Excellent shear stability to prevent viscosity breakdown
- Superior high-speed engine protection to help extend engine life
- Outstanding oil consumption and control, gearshift quality and wet-clutch performance
- API Service: Exceeds API SL
- JASO (T903): JASO MA-2
- Viscosity: SAE 5W-40 // 10W-40 // 10W-50
About The Brand
On March 19, 1899, Charles "Cheers" Wakefield set up an oil company in England. Ten years later, he produced a new lubricant that would revolutionize transport in the first half of the 20th century. He called the new oil Castrol. Castrol products were tested and proven at the very limits of endurance-a technique we maintain to this day. Many of our lubricants that started out as competition grades have become available to the everyday motorist, allowing millions of people worldwide to share in the benefits of race-proven technology. To this day, the name Castrol is synonymous with premium quality, high performance and leading-edge technology in lubrication. With more than 100 years of experience in satisfying our customers' needs, we remain as committed today to providing the most technically advanced lubricants and services as when Charles "Cheers" Wakefield founded our company.