About The Product
Transport your moto safely without risking damage to your grips.
Features and Benefits
- Features a glass filled injection molded polycarbonate cup with steel lay-in that replaces the old handlebar cuff.
- Cross straps are held farther away from switchgear.
- Cups eliminate possible damage to soft grips and hold the cross straps further out on the bars to clear a wider variety of fairings.
- Cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry.
- Steel D-ring lay-ins prevent looses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the polycarbonate cup.
- Heavier thread with more stitches for greater strength.
- Short harness fits bars up to 28 wide, Sport/Standard fits bars up to 32 wide, X-Wide fits bars up to 36 wide, XX-Wide fits bars up to 40 wide.
About The Brand
Canyon Dancer answers the question "How do I make secure my motorcycle for transit" with their bar harness 2. Plastic cups fit over the motorcycle grips and are connected by a cross strap. The straps have built in soft ties for use with your favorite style of tie downs. Transport your street or off-road motorcycle worry free with Canyon Dancer.