About The Product
Specially street-tuned sport tire derived from latest racing tire BT-003. Its Ultimate Grip Performance derived from MotoGP technology provides riders sporty riding enjoyment with confident grip on streets and dry-condition circuits.
Features and Benefits
- Street Sport Tire with Ultimate Grip Performance is derived from MotoGP technology
- Designed for Sporty Riding enjoyment with confident grip on streets and dry-condition circuits
- Specially street-turned tire developed from our latest racing tire BT-003 which has achieved many victories in production-class races (600cc-1000cc)
- BT-003RS is the successor to BT-002RS and BT-090 and covers various engine sizes and models (from middle sport class to super sport class)
- The 3LC (3 Layer Compound) provide regular wear and the optimized pattern design provides longer wear life than ex-models: BT-002RS/BT-090
- S shaped grooves across center of tread improve contact feeling, braking grip (for Front Tire) and traction grip (for Rear Tire)
- Reducing Negative Ratio in shoulder part of tread improves turning ability
- Longer Shoulder grooves than BT-003 Racing enhance WET grip and shock absorption on public roads
- Optimized angle and shape of grooves contribute to noise reduction and improved mileage
About The Brand
Bridgestone Americas traces its roots to two distinguished companies - The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company, founded by Harvey Firestone in Akron, Ohio in August 1900, and the Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd., founded by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan in 1931. The two companies merged in 1988 when Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone for $2.6 billion, transforming the companies' combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. As part of its integration with Bridgestone's existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas.