About The Product
Picking up where the BT-021 left off, the BT 023 is a full spec sport touring radial designed for long milage and all-weather performance.
Features and Benefits
- Full spec sport-touring radial offering consistent performance between touring and sport riding
- New tread pattern and rubber compound deliver long mileage, high level of wet performance, a comfortable ride and good grip
- 3LC (Dual Compound) technology for rear tire provides good stability and wear life in center and strong grip and bump absorption in shoulder of tire
- Silica plus RC polymer (assists silica effect and controls rubber properties) enhances wet performance and wear life
- Successor to the popular BT021
About The Brand
Bridgestone Americas traces its roots to two distinguished companies - The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company, founded by Harvey Firestone in Akron, Ohio in August 1900, and the Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd., founded by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan in 1931. The two companies merged in 1988 when Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone for $2.6 billion, transforming the companies' combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. As part of its integration with Bridgestone's existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas.