About The Product
The perfect match for the BiLT Iron Workers Women's Jeans, the Women's Iron Denim Motorcycle Jacket with Hoody features CE armor and reinfored with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber at the shoulders and elbows. The fleece lined hoody is removable and can be worn separately giving you options as the temperature changes.
Features and Benefits
- Hand-washed and finished stretch cotton / polyester mix
- Traditional denim wash to match ironworker's Iron Women's jeans
- KEVLAR® / polyester mix fabric on shoulders and elbows
- Classic denim jacket cut and fit with removable fleece lined hoody - can be worn separately
- Patch pockets on chest with metal stud finish
- Side hand warmer pockets
- Short connecting zip
- CE approved armor at shoulders and elbows
- Memory foam back insert
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
BILT IRON WORKERS
BiLT knows motorcyclists are not the same, and that not everyone wants to wear leather or textile protective gear. That does not mean that those riders should not have a protective option. Ironworker Jeans from BILT incorporate the highest quality hand washed and finished denim, in a range of styles and fit options, with the common benefit of highly abrasion resistant Kevlar layers at critical impact zones - knees, hips and seat. With CE approved armor at the knees, these jeans really do offer a level of protection well-above your old favorites.