About The Product
BiLT understands that regular jeans just don't cut it out on the streets. That's why they came out with the Iron Workers Steel Jeans. 100% denim on the outside, CE armor and reinfored with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber on the inside. Tough as Nails.
Features and Benefits
- Relaxed fit
- Multi-tone stitch detail throughout
- Loose leg fit for wear over boots
- Hand-washed and finished denim - 100% cotton
- KEVLAR®/ Polyester mix fabric on all impact zones - knees, hips and seat
- Short two-part connecting zips
- CE Armor EN-1621-1 at the knees
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
BILT IRON WORKERS
BiLT knows motorcyclists are not the same, and that not everyone wants to wear leather or textile protective gear. That does not mean that those riders should not have a protective option. Ironworker Jeans from BILT incorporate the highest quality hand washed and finished denim, in a range of styles and fit options, with the common benefit of highly abrasion resistant Kevlar layers at critical impact zones - knees, hips and seat. With CE approved armor at the knees, these jeans really do offer a level of protection well-above your old favorites.