About The Product
Casual style, serious performance. A high quality cotton and polyester blend with panels reinforced with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber in the common impact zones and CE armor in the knees make the BiLT Iron Workers Cargo Pants a great choice for cruising the city streets.
Features and Benefits
- Hand-washed and finished cotton / polyester mix
- KEVLAR® / Polyester mix fabric on all impact zones knees, hips and seat
- Loose fitting casual style in high quality cotton
- Multiple cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Hook-and-loop ankle adjustment tabs
- Short two-part connecting zips
- Classic slanted hand entry pocket
- CE Armor EN-1621-1 at the knees
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
BILT IRON WORKERS
BiLT knows motorcyclists are not the same, and that not everyone wants to wear leather or textile protective gear. That does not mean that those riders should not have a protective option. Ironworker Jeans from BILT incorporate the highest quality hand washed and finished denim, in a range of styles and fit options, with the common benefit of highly abrasion resistant Kevlar layers at critical impact zones - knees, hips and seat. With CE approved armor at the knees, these jeans really do offer a level of protection well-above your old favorites.