About The Product
Ergonomic design and a quilted, removable liner ensure the Touring Kidney Belt provides comfortable support even after a full day in the saddle.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed for maximum stability of the torso and lower back
- Supportive thermoformed PE foam and molded PU support panels for a conforming yet comfortable fit
- Removable quilted thermal liner adapts the belt to suit a range of climate conditions
- Dual elastic waistband for a secure and precise fit
- Wind breaking front flaps; closure belt has a membrane in between the layers to prevent wind exposure
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?