About The Product
Featuring an innovative finger and thumb construction for excellent freedom of movement, the SPS' supple, durable construct, carbon protectors and comfortable design is perfect for year round use, whether commuting or carving it up on the weekend.
Features and Benefits
- Cut from soft goat skin leather for comfort and durable performance
- Innovative finger and thumb construction featuring a leather shield with built-in Lycra insert to allow greater freedom of movement and reduced material resistance
- Ergonomic reinforced and perforated palm panel for additional strength and breathability
- Multi-panel palm construction for precise fit
- Embroidered Astar logo on the top of glove and Alpinestars logo on wrist strap offset by carbon protection for a sleek, modern look
- Exclusive dual Carbon Fiber knuckle protectors are placed in an inventive top surface construction, split by Cordura inserts to give improved levels of protection, comfort and hand flex
- EVA foam padding inserts on top of glove over fingers for impact protection
- Pre-curved finger construct reduces rider fatigue and improves comfort while riding
- Goat skin accordion panels on fingers and thumb ensure flex to improve comfort, support and tactile feel of the controls
- Multi-panel palm construction for a more precise fit
- D-ring and strap and wrist closure featuring a Lycra gusset insert extends opening width for ease of entry
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?