About The Product
At the leading edge of technology; the Racing Replica leather suit, combining the very latest high performance safety materials and advanced construction techniques, is the clear leader on race tracks all over the world. Alpinestars' racing stars: Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa and Carlos Checa are just some of the champion athletes that have helped with development and testing of the Race Replica to ensure there is no compromise in performance or safety. The latest Racing Replica suit is compatible with Alpinestars, unique, advanced electronic airbag safety system - Tech Air - offering state of the art, active, protection to World Champions and track day enthusiasts alike.
Features and Benefits
- The Racing Replica Suit can be retrofitted with Alpinestars advanced active protection technology - the Tech Air Airbag system - to provide ultimate rider safety
- Constructed from premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for exceptional abrasion resistance and durability, with multiple-stitched main seams for maximum tear resistance and ultra-vented front panels for unsurpassed cooling while riding
- Elbow and arms feature a unique, seamless, construction technique and PU external forearm protection for enhanced structural strength and abrasion resistance
- Alpinestars exclusive, patented, high modulus thermoplastic external shoulder protection combines with a unique external one-piece 90° TPU knee and tibia protection for improved protection and reduced drag
- A soft grip area on inner surface of the knee/leg protection enhances contact with the bike and race-derived, CE certified elbow, knee and tibia protectors ensure maximum impact dissipation in the event of a fall
- MotoGP profile, aerodynamically sculpted back-hump promotes airflow within the suit when riding to help keep the rider cool and is designed to accommodate the central control unit for the Tech Air system
- Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector supplied as standard with a secure snap connection
- Patented 45° leather flex zones for improved fit and complete multi-directional flexibility while riding with additional, upper arm, stretch panels to accommodate airbag inflation
- Strategically placed stretch KEVLAR® panels reduce material resistance while enhancing comfort and fit
- Removable, washable, 100% anti-bacterial inner lining with strategically placed soft foam padding
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction affords a soft touch against the skin for maximum riding comfort
- YKK® semi auto-lock zippers on the wrist ensure secure closure at all times, with conventional, high quality YKK zippers used throughout the rest of the suit
- Alpinestars replaceable GP knee sliders
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?