About The Product
An all-weather touring glove, featuring Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® waterproof and breathable technology, the Overland features advanced TPR molded knuckle protection and Alpinestars patented finger bridge technology, improving safety performance and strength. Accordion flex inserts enhance fit and feel while reducing hand fatigue on long journeys.
Features and Benefits
- Technical, 100% waterproof Drystar glove, offering breathability and comfort, designed to be worn over or under jackets sleeves
- Leather and textile construction
- TPU knuckle protector covered by leather outer surface
- Accordion stretch inserts on thumb, index and middle fingers for superior fit and feeling
- New easy in/out lining with thermal back hand and reduced palm for improved grip and comfort
- Full top surface and fourchette thermal insulation
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the little finger in the event of a slide
- Leather palm construction with leather reinforcement panels
- Retro reflective detailing for improved night visibility
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?