About The Product
Specifically sized for young riders, incorporating design innovations from MotoGP development and Dynamic Force Dispersion Technology (DFD Tech), the Youth Bionic Back Protector offers CE Level 2 protection in a slimline, unobtrusive form for performance, safety and comfort, both on the road and on the track.
Features and Benefits
- DFD (Dynamic Force Dispersion) Technology means this protector is reduced in thickness and in weight: 15 mm thinner and 130 g lighter than previous models
- CE Level 2 protection means this protector offers double the impact performance of a CE Level 1 protector
- CE Level 2 Impact performance (under 9kN transmitted force) in accordance with EN 1621-2
- Ergonomic 5 plate construction contours to the natural curve of the back. Plates lock to lessen overextension of the back
- Construction allows excellent shock absorption, even in repeated impacts, but allows a thin, light, and substantially breathable core
- The airflow has been designed that even if the protector is pressed hard against your body, air will still flow through from the top to the bottom
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Wide waist belt with thermo-formed protection at the sides
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?