About The Product
Alpinestars race proven PU knuckle protection system features advanced airflow ventilation and thermoplastic PU for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
Features and Benefits
- Alpinestars' race proven PU knuckle protection system features advanced airflow ventilation and thermoplastic PU for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- All leather construction with PU profile around vulnerable outer wrist.
- Short glove design with extended cuff to protect external wrist area.
- Reinforced external padding on thumb and re-enforced finger tops and sidewalls.
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection rolling off the fingers in the event of a slide.
- Perforated leather fingers, finger gussets and palm for maximum cooling without compromising safety.
- Innovative open back knuckle design with perforated top panel.
- Accordion leather, stretch insert panel over thumb and on fingers for better flex and natural feel
- Synthetic suede palm with reinforcements for improved grip.
- Velcro wrist closure.
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) detailing and printed logos.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?