About The Product
Featuring extended mesh panels, the lightweight Cape Town Jacket excels in warm weather touring but can handle anything the weather may bring thanks to a waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane. Generous storage and CE certified protectors endow the Cape Town with the practicality and protection needed for a full day in the saddle.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-fabric shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection and weight
- Ballistic nylon reinforced elbows and seat area
- Extended mesh areas on chest, sleeves and back for enhanced riding comfort in warmer conditions
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeve construction improves fit and flexibility
- 3D padded elbow and shoulder reinforcements
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back compartments with PE padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert and chest guards available as upgrade).
- Integrated high visibility reflective stripes and logos improve rider visibility in poor light conditions
- Available in black /yellow high visibility version (yellow complies with EN471 standard for High Visibility Garments)
- Lightweight and removable Drystar® membrane with micro-fleece inserts
- Fully adjustable sleeve volume via D-rings on the upper arm and forearm
- Oversized D-ring waist adjustment and zippered expansion gussets allow further tailoring of the jacket's fit
- Neoprene collar finishing for comfort
- Two aerodynamically profiled external chest pockets
- Two large front cargo pockets with oversize entry for easy access and a large external rear utility pocket offer generous storage
- Two internal pockets and waterproof Napoleon pocket on the removable liner
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants
- Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?