About The Product
With a style inspired by technical hiking boots, the CR-4 is constructed with an engineered combination of resilient PU coated leather, supple suede and lightweight textile panels for superior comfort and durability. An integrated GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane ensures the CR-4 performs over a wide range of climatic conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Upper constructed with a blend of PU coated leather, suede and textile panels for the optimal combination of comfort, weight and durability.
- Breathable mesh lining on the collar and tongue.
- Integrated GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane is waterproof and highly breathable, ensuring comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
- Foam backed, double density impact protection on both sides of the ankle.
- Structural reinforcement provided by an internal toe and heel counter layered under the leather.
- Reflective inserts on the rear of the boot increase rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- Metal shank in the heel and a TPU shank in the plantar arch area for enhanced structural rigidity.
- Toe shift area covered with resistant PU coated leather.
- Hiking boot style lace system with metal eyelets and top hooks for a secure, precise fit.
- Reinforced, wrap-around rubber outsole with grip contours.
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole for greater walking comfort.
- Mesh lined, anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed allows the foot to retain a natural posture while riding and walking.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?