About The Product
Alpinestars CR leather suit offers the road and performance rider a multi colored, symmetrically styled, versatile suit. Influenced by Jake Zemke's race suit, the CR is vented and provides a close, comfortable fit to be worn and ridden with today's performance bikes on both street and track.
Features and Benefits
- 1.2mm-1.4 mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Multi-panelled graphic design.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Removable CE approved GP protectors.
- Ergonomically placed stretch panels for optimal flexibility.
- Leather flex zones.
- Low profile hump for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Vented forward facing panels for improved riding comfort.
- Soft neoprene, comfort cuff and collar construction.
- Removable mesh liner.
- Chest pad compartments with PE protection (Alpinestars Bionic chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Back Protector compartment with PE padding (CE approved RC back Protector available as accessory).
- YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers.
- Replaceable PU Sport Sliders.
- Die cut ventilation.
- Micro injected logos.
- Fully perforated version available in all black.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?