About The Product
Short sleeves and new back protector technology identify the Bionic S 2 as an advanced protection jacket, providing excellent safety, support and flexibility for motocross and other extreme sports.
Features and Benefits
- Technical stretch net construction.
- Stretch Cordura reinforcement on the back.
- CE approved GP shoulder protectors.
- Ventilated, molded PU and PE chest guard and removable, new, Bionic Race Back Protector with the highest level of CE approved certification possible (level 2).
- Alpinestars exclusive DFD Technology means this protector is reduced in thickness and in weight: 15mm thinner and 130g lighter than previous technology and yet achieves CE approved Level 2 protection (CE approved 2 Impact performance (under 9kN transmitted force) in accordance with EN 1621-2). This means the protector offers double the impact performance of a CE approved Level 1 protector and an ergonomic 5 plate construction contours to follow the natural curve of the back with plates which lock to lessen overextension of the back which is critical in certain accident situations.
- Short arms and shoulder adjustment straps for a perfect fit.
- Adjustable dual waist with kidney support closure straps.
- Semi-auto locking YKK front zipper.
- Can be worn under or over a jersey.
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) details.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?