About The Product
Incorporating design innovations from MotoGP development, and Dynamic Force Dispersion Technology (DFD Tech), the Bionic Back Protector offers CE approved 2 protection in a slimline, unobtrusive form for performance, safety and comfort, both on the road and on the track.
Features and Benefits
- CE approved to the highest level of protection using Alpinesatars DFD Tech (Dynamic Force Dispersion Technology).
- Ergonomic 5 plate construction contours to the natural curve of the back.
- Plate lock to prevent overextension of the back.
- Fits into Alpinestars 1pc suits or can be worn individually.
- Special formulation impact absorber gives exceptional impact attenuation with minimum thickness and weight.
- Low profile waist starp for comfort when tucked in on the bike.
- Soft slimline tail piece for extra comfort and flexibility.
- CE approved 2 impact performance in accordance with EN 1621-2.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?