About The Product
The Bionic Air Back Protector Insert is CE certified to the latest back protector standard and offers the street rider superior levels of comfort and performance in an ergonomic design. The Bionic Air utilizes Alpinestars' exclusive Dual Density Honeycomb technology for outstanding levels of impact protection.
Features and Benefits
- CE Certified Level 1 to the latest back protector standard (prEN1621-2:2010) allowing a slimmer, more ergonomic design.
- Slips into your jacket's back protector pocket to give you high levels of protection on the street without hindering riding comfort.
- Innovative Dual Density Honeycomb Technology (DDH) combines two different honeycomb structures to offer lightweight impact protection with exceptional breathability and comfort
- Outer Honeycomb foam - Made from Polypropylene provides an outer structure to protect the back from penetrating injuries, as well as dissipating impact force over a wider area
- Inner Honeycomb foam - Made from a special elastomeric compound, this light and flexible impact foam absorbs transferred energy.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?