About The Product
Alpinestars 2012 Women's Stella SP-2 Leather Motorcycle Gloves are a fully featured sport riding glove for women that uses an advanced material construction for the optimal combination of protection, durability and comfort. The glove's sleek profile seamlessly integrates a carbon fiber knuckle and EVA foam inserts to afford safety with style.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically profiled specifically for women
- Strong and supple goat leather palm and finger construction for superior durability
- Bovine leather used for the knuckle and finger forchettes for enhanced comfort and feel
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Cuff, thumb, fingers and the top of the hand and wrist are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Wide Velcro wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?