About The Product
Alpinestars new GP Plus Leather Glove builds on the attributes of this already very successful product with an updated design. The new glove features an enhancement of the 3rd and 4th finger bridge, additional polyurethane security sliders and a new Velcro closure system for ease of use, providing riders with the ultimate in security, functionality and style.
Features and Benefits
- Race proven TPU injected knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports
- Internal KEVLAR®® top surface lining
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the fourth finger in the e vent of a slide
- External finger and palm seams f or a close fit and superior f eel
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?