About The Product
Offering the protection of a full-face and the convenience of an open-face helmet, the Miglia II Modular helmet is the best of both worlds. Lift the chin-bar to carry on a red-light conversation, lower it when the light turns green and ride with extra protection.
Features and Benefits
- Dry comfort liner with hygienic treatment
- Strap fastening system with micrometric adjustment
- Removable and washable inner padding (excluding neckroll)
- Removable and washable liner
- Painted HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic) resin shell
- Anti-scratch and Anti-fog shield
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
- Dynamic ventilation system with controlled airflow
- Front air intakes and rear extractors
- Clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Modular 1 visor
About The Brand
Instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the rider's head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimeter) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face. This allows AGV to make very high end street helmets and off-road helmets that are at home on the world stage as well as on your commute.