About The Product
Designed to be comfortable, quiet, and offer unrivaled protection, the AGV K4 comes equiped with an XEQS tool-free shield replacement resulting in faceshield changes in seconds.
Features and Benefits
- Dry-Lex fabric with hygienic treatment
- Removable and washable inside padding (excluding neckroll)
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
- PVS: Perimetrical Visor Seal
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
- Dynamic system with air intakes and rear extractors
- Clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Street 8 visor
About The Brand
Instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the rider's head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimeter) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face. This allows AGV to make very high end street helmets and off-road helmets that are at home on the world stage as well as on your commute.