About The Product
Featuring a removable and washable Dry-Lex liner and a High Resistant Thermoplastic Resin shell, the K3 from AGV is a shining example of Italian design. The Perimetrical Visor Seal faceshield provides a tool-free replacement in seconds.
Tinted faceshield not included. This helmet ships with a clear faceshield.
Features and Benefits
- Dry-Lex with hygienic treatment
- Removable and washable liner (excluding neck roll)
- One shell size
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
- Painted HIR-TH (high-resistant thermoplastic) resin
- Perimetrical visor seal
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
- Front air intakes and rear extractors
- Clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Street 8 visor
- Not E.C.E. Approved
About The Brand
Instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the rider's head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimeter) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face. This allows AGV to make very high end street helmets and off-road helmets that are at home on the world stage as well as on your commute.